SS - The Math of God SS - The Math of God

Woah

All I have to say is: That's incredible.

Also, did you base the look of this off of Extra Credits from the Escapist? It looks a lot alike, ranging from the art, to just having you at a podium the whole time.

LARRY episode 2 LARRY episode 2

Ehhh...

Schme.

Jazza responds:

Lol that word fits so well under your user image. Thanks

: 4y-Records : EP 16 : 4y-Records : EP 16

Same problem

I have the same problem. It loaded to 95%, then I refreshed after 5 minutes of nothing, and it gave me a white screen. I refreshed again, but the screen was still white. Hope this gets fixed.

From Beyond From Beyond

Woah!

This game is unique, and I would love to see more like this. Unfortunately, those games would not be, by definition, unique, but still. Also, if you have gotten to Rank A, there is a rank after it. Rank S, or ~omnipotent~

Ancient Powers NX8 Ancient Powers NX8

Couldn't find it.

For the life of me, I wasn't able to find the second boss. I swear I looked all over the map, but was unsuccessful.

Evolving Machine Evolving Machine

Really?

How hard did you think it was? I got it on the first try? I'm not trying to brag or anything, but if you wanted it to be harder, maybe you should think about adding more options or something.

Ph0ne & Hopeku - Jew gold Ph0ne & Hopeku - Jew gold

Not cool, dude.

By using sound clips from South Park (and not even giving credit, I might add), you're committing plagiarism.

pabouchard responds:

buahahah

Please mods don't delete this. He's so stupid I will laugh at this even in 15 years :)

GameCorner Pokemon [FJ 09] GameCorner Pokemon [FJ 09]

Nice

Points for originality, but it seems like you just took the original song, changed the instruments a little, and added the little de-do-de-do sounds.

funkyjunky responds:

Merci, Its pretty close to the original I admit but sometimes its best to keep things simple. I originally had TONS of effects on this - chorus, flanger, overdrive... etc but removed them to bare minimum and really liked how it sounded. Thanks for the review though I welcome all feedback!
x

KD - Song for Friends Funeral KD - Song for Friends Funeral

Touching

I seriously had tears in my eyes at the end of this. Small ones, but still tears. It touched my soul and I felt the sadness being conveyed. Job well done, and I'm truly sorry for your loss.

Feraligatr Feraligatr

Nice!

You definitely have a talent for this kind of thing!

Death Knight rule Death Knight rule

Nice!

I like this! I'd just make the sword have less shine. It just seems out of place. Other than that, it's great!

PinkSkull responds:

yay! thanks a lot :3
umm.. it shines because of the rune magic in it!! :D
or something like that xD
thanks again for the scouting and the nice review (=