From Beyond From Beyond

Woah!

This game is unique, and I would love to see more like this. Unfortunately, those games would not be, by definition, unique, but still. Also, if you have gotten to Rank A, there is a rank after it. Rank S, or ~omnipotent~

Ancient Powers NX8 Ancient Powers NX8

Couldn't find it.

For the life of me, I wasn't able to find the second boss. I swear I looked all over the map, but was unsuccessful.

Evolving Machine Evolving Machine

Really?

How hard did you think it was? I got it on the first try? I'm not trying to brag or anything, but if you wanted it to be harder, maybe you should think about adding more options or something.

Gretel and Hansel Part 2 Gretel and Hansel Part 2

A bit buggy.

For instance, when I tried to continue my game, it said "Loading", and finished loading. The progress bar went away, but the word "Loading" stayed. I've been waiting for about 5 minutes and it's still there. I can't do anything at all.

Newgrounds HQ Showdown Newgrounds HQ Showdown

One question

In the credits, there were some teams listed that weren't in the game. For example, the credits listed a Horse Team, but you never fight a Horse team in the game!

PixEvo - The Fountain PixEvo - The Fountain

I love it!

I love retro games, and this one is no exception. But...there's one small problem. The medals don't work. I'm not sure if I'm the only one with this problem, but it doesn't give me my medals. Other than that, great game!

Puzzlenauts Puzzlenauts

B-5?

I don't understand how to get to B-5! I've tried every combination of movements I can think of, but nothing is working! Other than that, I like it.

Hippolyta Hippolyta

There's just one thing wrong

When you leave the page and then come back to continue story mode, you start right back at the very beginning. If there were a way to save, that'd be awesome.

Sniper Assassin 4 Sniper Assassin 4

Great, but there's a problem.

One of the levels doesn't load when I click "Start Mission". I think it's level 5.

The Million Dollar Button The Million Dollar Button