SS - The Math of God SS - The Math of God

Woah

All I have to say is: That's incredible.

Also, did you base the look of this off of Extra Credits from the Escapist? It looks a lot alike, ranging from the art, to just having you at a podium the whole time.

LARRY episode 2 LARRY episode 2

Ehhh...

Schme.

Jazza responds:

Lol that word fits so well under your user image. Thanks

: 4y-Records : EP 16 : 4y-Records : EP 16

Same problem

I have the same problem. It loaded to 95%, then I refreshed after 5 minutes of nothing, and it gave me a white screen. I refreshed again, but the screen was still white. Hope this gets fixed.

Tankmen:Dual part 2 Tankmen:Dual part 2

Hell Yes!

This was amazing! There'd better be a sequel!

|~Snow Snow For Lucy~| |~Snow Snow For Lucy~|

Amazing

Purely amazing. This is touching, beautiful, and stunning. This could become an anime or something! Seriously! I have a couple questions though. You say that the inventor imprisoned her after losing her father. But why does she call him Papa? Also, was the inventor some sort of cyborg or something? Because when he gives her the key, it comes out of his chest!

P.S. It sounds like Ruby always says "chicken", so at the end, it sounds like "Lucy got what she always wanted. 'Chicken!' ".

A Newgrounds Christmas A Newgrounds Christmas

Sweet!

You should make the group photo either a desktop background or a poster in the NG store!

Jazza responds:

that'd be cool :D

Jerry: The End Jerry: The End

Woah.

Just. Woah. Where do I begin?!

-I LOVE that Jerry finally speaks in this episode, even though it's the last one.
-I LOVE that you picked up right after Jerry and the Closet.
-I was surprised that at the end of this (right after the credits). I'm not gonna spoil it for you guys, but I'm just gonna say that all the other episodes did the EXACT opposite.
-I noticed you spelled Tom Fulp wrong in the credits. You said Tim Fulp. Was that intentional?
-I LOVE THIS SERIES! You're great, your animation's great, Jerry's great. Thank you for enriching my life with this series.

Eternal Tale Intro Eternal Tale Intro

Woah...

Awesome! You're asking us not to judge you harshly, but it's hard to judge this harshly at all! This was great!

What is Love? What is Love?

What is Love?

This is love. This is what the song's all about! A man searching for love and failing, always after a single woman, and at the end, she falls in love with him. You've perfectly captured this song, the essence of love itself, and truth about love. I give this a 5/5 and a 10/10. Just wondering, is the secret clip your original ending to the video? Because I actually think that ending is better, but the other ending had a great twist with the guy's "transformation". All in all, the is perfect in every way, and I, for one, applaud you.

How to NG Animator God 2 How to NG Animator God 2

Woah!

Boobies! And well known memes! And other stuff!